Partners in Hope is a Lake Travis ministry that connects people who desire physical, emotional, and spiritual help with people who will help.
"Social isolation is a growing epidemic — one that’s increasingly recognized as having dire physical, mental and emotional consequences. Since the 1980s, the percentage of American adults who say they’re lonely has doubled from 20 percent to 40 percent."
How do we do what we do?
- Enter into year-long contracts with clients who accept our offer to help.
- Establish connections for clients to specific resources and services.
- Create opportunities for clients and volunteers to practice being good neighbors.
- Equip volunteers from varying demographics to serve well together.
- Form unique partnerships with local churches, organizations, and businesses.
What can you do?
- Experience a workday as an individual or as part of a group.
- Fund the ministry to ensure that PIH continues to be able to respond to the needs of our community.
- Meet known needs by contacting us.
- Serve in the organization by offering your professional skills, talents, and passions.
- Include 'your people' as team-building through service benefits your group as well as the community.
The need is greater than you may think!
Please contact us for more information on how you can be a part of real transformation with Partners in Hope.