“Your neighbor is any person who has a need that you can meet.” — David Jeremiah
- If you know of someone who needs some specific assistance, please review the “Helpful People and Places” document below, so you can guide that person to the right place.
- If you are in ministry and would like to learn more about training your volunteers on how to do relational ministry, you will find the other resources helpful.
- In addition to these resources, remember to pray for those people God has brought into your life who are experiencing a crisis, social isolation, or financial need.
How We Find Referrals and Other FAQs
Helpful People and Places for Lake Travis/Spicewood
Helpful People and Places for Cedar Park/Leander
Unexpected Connections by Matt Peacock
A Spirituality of Fundraising by Henri J.M. Nouwen
Our Epidemic of Loneliness and Isolation: Advisory Report by the Surgeon General (May 2023)
Relational Ministry Workbooks Information (April 2022)
Good Works Community (Christian Nonprofit Community Resource)
Relational Ministry Planning Templates
- Resource Inventory Tool for Churches
- Resource Inventory Tool for Nonprofits
- Partnership Mapping Tool
If your church or organization is interested in learning more about our Relational Ministry trainings or our equipping workbooks, please click the graphic below or email Matt Peacock at [email protected].